Monday, January 12, 2009

Sketch-A-Day Challenge 2009

This past Sunday, fellow illustrator and CCAD graduate, Thom Glick, invited me to join this "Sketch-A-Day Challenge" that he and some colleagues are doing. I'm like, "Well, hell yes." What can I say? I'm just a sucker for an excuse to draw more often.

The rules are simple. Each day this year, I'll be producing a new drawing -- be it sketch or drawing, color or black and white -- and posting it here. Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.

The other people involved include one of my favorite college professors, and some other talented folks. I'll be linking to their blogs on here, so you'll be able to check out their daily contributions, as well. Holla!

My Sketch for today is this logo I did for my special ladyfriend's Brewskeeball team, Skee-Ra: Princess of Power. Betta recognize.

-Bunker, out.

No comments: