Monday, September 1, 2008

San Francisco Knight!

Since Kelly (my Special Ladyfriend) is Deadbeatsister in her work and I'm Hiredmeat in mine, we combine to form DeadMeat. Check out this new design we've come up with:

It's called "San Francisco Knight." He's one of my Floating City characters, who are akin to the Iron Gods I draw and paint. They float thru massive skies, with buildings and telephone wires sprouting from their backs. This guy, of course, is totally meant to represent SF.

We're going to be featuring this image on scarves, shirts, and zip-up-hoodies. Kelly printed the hell outta this, today, in her studio. I'll try to get some photos of the results up soon.

In the meantime, Happy Labor Day!
-Bunker, oot!

2 comments:

ELECTRIC PICK said...

Must have one !! A shirt ... Medium !!! I must !! Love this one mate !! Let me know where to send the dough !! Rock'n blog by the way !!! Luv it all !

Food One said...

this is doooope!!!