Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Prints for Sale Online!


Now that the smoke has cleared from Wondercon and a quick trip to Los Angeles, I'm back in the studio! I'm hauling ass to finish issue 3 of "Everybody's DEAD" this week. Expect some pics from that triumphant ending this weekend.

In the meantime, I thought I'd let you all know that I'm making the limited edition prints I had at Wondercon available in my online store, The Meatshop. For all the pricing and ordering info, just hit up that link.

And keep your eyes peeled here. I'll have some new sketches from my new persona, King Gum, posted here this week.

For now, it's back to the funnybooks.
Bunker go, "Bye-bye!"

1 comment:

Kristen McCabe said...

Wow! I love this!

What do you use to paste on the newspaper? I've used matte medium in the past, but was wondering if there's something better than that.