Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ONLY THE DEAD Shirts Ready to Rock!


After another awesome night of printing bliss, I'm glad to say that Deadbeatsister and I are just about done making shirts with our newest design, "Only The Dead." She's got a few more experimental prints to make. But, for the most part, we're finished!


I'll be bringing about two dozen shirts with me to Wondercon, this weekend. They're printed on Alternative Apparel's basic crew tees, made from
100% combed ringspun jersey cotton, and prewashed to avoid shrinkage. I'll have men's available on chocolate colored tees, and women's on orchid shirts.



Deadbeatsister will also be selling these shirts (and more) this Sunday, Feb 24th, at The Mission Indie Mart. Being the print apparel ninja that she is, she'll have this design available on a number of different garments for men and women. Check the Indie Mart link in yesterday's post for more info on the event!

***A number of you have inquired about getting shirts via the mail. For now, I'm focusing on Wondercon. Once the weekend is over, I'll see what I have left to sell online. And if all the shirts get gobbled up at the con, don't worry. We might be in store for a second printing of this design!***

Now, if you don't mind, I have to get back to drawing things!

Bunkerific, out!

3 comments:

BILL said...

my fingers are crossed that there is one large left!

BILL

Dave Crosland, aka King Gum said...

Haha! Right on, Bill. Don't worry... like I said, a reprint might be on the horizon!

Kristen McCabe said...

Wow! Those Look Great! I Can't decide if I like the blue or green one, they both look Cool.

Hope Wondercon is a Success. Let us know if you have any shirts left over.