Tuesday, April 23, 2013

C2E2 Live Art Luau, Friday Night in Chicago!


Our gracious hosts at Nerd City have made some changes to the C2E2 live art party. It will be taking place on Friday night, rather than Saturday, as originally posted. It's moved to The Volcano Room at The Bottom Lounge. And even better, it's now a Live Art Luau!

I'll be painting alongside Jim Mahfood, David Mack, Ben Templesmith, Won Kim, Joey Potts & some other talented art beasts. And it's all topped-off with an amazing live performance by the phenomenal Adira Amram & The Experience!

Nerd City's Live Art Luau
@ The Bottom Lounge in The Volcano Room!
1375 W. Lake St, Chicago, IL
Friday, April 26th / 8pm - 2am

Hawaiian shirts & island attire are encouraged!


Tickets available at www.artluau.bpt.me
and the Nerd City C2E2 Booth #967


"I'd reveal how I do adore her, hang my heart on my sleeve just for her."
- Dave "King Gum" Crosland