Thursday, April 19, 2012

C2E2 Commissions!

I had a fantabulous time in Chicago during C2E2 weekend. Many thanks to my friends at Nerd City, for giving me a home at their booth and providing such fun company all weekend long.

And despite grappling with a post-convention nerd flu, upon my return, here are some shots of the drawings & paintings I created for a handful of friendly collectors!










Oh, and this last little guy was actually a doodle that was on my airplane seat, when I flew out of LAX. I don't know who did it or what character it exactly is. But game recognize game, whoever did this has my respect. It's not every day that you get cool, cat-in-a-hula-skirt-playing-ukelele seat graffiti!


"I build a ship. I sink or sail. Every tooth and every nail."
- King Gum

3 comments:

HeyYoMike said...

Gum,
About the drawing in the sketchbook, just above the airplane doodle. How'd you get those broad strokes? Almost looks like a stiff brush with a flat tip. Just curious. Love that look. Thanks.

hiba said...

Plastic Cards

hiba said...

Plastic Cards