Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Titmouse Book Release & Exhibit at Gallery Nucleus!


This Saturday night, Gallery Nucleus presents the Titmouse Mook Volume 2 Release Gallery Show! The event marks the release of the second installment in   the animation studio's titillating, hardcover art & comics anthology series, The Mook. Many artists from Mook past, present & future will be in attendance. And copies of the new Volume will be available at a special, discounted price, for one night only.


I'm proud to say I'll have 3 of my new 2012 works on display in the group exhibit, alongside pieces from mega-talents like Jim Mahfood, Dave Johnson, Robert Valley, Paul Harmon & many more.


If you'll be in the Southern California area, come on through for what's sure to be an amazing night of tripped out cartoons, creators & fine artistry!


Titmouse Mook Volume 2 Release Gallery Show
Gallery Nucleus / 210 East Main St / Alhambra, CA 91801
Release Party: Saturday, April 7, 2012 / 7pm - 11pm


"At my crib, I got three barbecues. One I keep upstairs for daily use."
- King Gum Crosland

No comments: