Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Sexy Time" Custom Door Art


















During the SUPER IAM8BIT reception, a young woman was so impressed with the custom piece I did on the 8BIT ladies room door, that she hired me to customize the bedroom door in her home. Above, you can see my process in creating the piece for her, from start to finish. Bon appetit!


Many thanks to said young woman for choosing me to create her very first piece of original art. And thanks to the delivery men who dropped off & picked up the door from my studio. That thing was heavier than it looked!

"Dance your cares away! Worry's for another day! Let the music play, down at Fraggle Rock!"
- Dave

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BADDASSSSSSSSSS!!!

KAHNEHTEH said...

That is all sorts of amazing. Great work.

Ertito Montana said...

Real sexy

Pantry Doors said...

Gorgeous custom art that must be admired.