Monday, April 4, 2011

Commission Crackdown

As much as I love this art powerhouse I'm running, It looks like I'll need to shut down one of my generators before it blows the whole operation. In the past year, I've been fortunate to have a lot of art collectors contact me for commissioned work. But now I've found myself with a considerable back-log of pieces I need to create.

While I appreciate everyone's patience in waiting for their drawing or painting, I need to tackle this windmill before it reaches epic proportions. With that said, I won't be accepting new commissions for the next week or two. Between the list of requests I've already got going, the new comic I'm making and other goodies I'm preparing for Wizard World Anaheim and TCAF, my plate is full. I'm talking Thanksgiving-plus-Christmas-plus-Seder full!

The downside: you'll have to wait a little bit longer to hit me up for that awesome Galactus drawing you've been saving up for. The upside: I'll be posting all the commissioned work I'm catching up on, right here on the blog! So this week, look forward to lots of strange new imagery. From Pulp Fiction to Star Wars to The Sandman, I'm about to knock out some serious bangers.

"Keep your schnoz clean, ears open, chompers zipped up. Food-clothes-medicine, 'cause hungry-naked-sick sucks."
- Dave

No comments: