Friday, September 14, 2012

Small Press Expo 2012!


Surprise, surprise! I'm actually doing another comic convention, this year. That's right, kiddies... I'm rocking the Small Press Expo (SPX) this weekend, in Bethesda, Maryland. I've always wanted to participate in this show, since before I was a professional artist. So I'm especially stoked that circumstances aligned for me to attend.

I'll be setting up at booth W12, alongside Danielle Corsetto, the lovely & illustrious storyteller behind the hit webcomic, Girls With Slingshots. I'm bringing a plethora of con-exclusive prints, as well as a special SPX Edition reprinting of my LIONSEATYOU sketchbook. And, as an added treat for my early-bird customers, I'll have a small cache of 11 x 17 posters for the Disney XD/Titmouse, Inc show I work on: Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (premiering Monday, Sept 17)!

So if you're hitting the show this weekend, be sure to swing by our spot for all sorts of amazing art, comics and freaky-flavored fun! See the SPX 2012 floor plan below, so you know where to find us. Visit www.spxpo.com for further convention details.


"Agua de beber, agua de beber camara."
- David Crosland, aka King Gum

No comments: