Friday, August 3, 2012

COMBO ATTACK: 25 Years of Street Fighter





Martial arts video game fans... are you ready to get your guts kicked out!?

I was fortunate to have the culture connoisseurs at I AM 8 BIT invite me to create a new piece for Combo Attack: 25 Years of Street Fighter. This jaw-socking group exhibition collects the work of over 50 artists from around the world, each giving their unique take on this epic, international video game franchise.

My contribution is the drawing above, "Last Night a 'Hadouken!' Saved My Life."

The opening reception kicks off tonight at 7pm, at the I AM 8 BIT Gallery / 2147 W. Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. For more info, visit: www.iam8bt.com/the-gallery/combo-attack

"Dare you face the kick? Dare you face the biggest karate kung-fu blockbuster of them all?!?"
- King Gum Crosland

1 comment:

marble tile said...

Love the gremlin monster or whatever it is. It rocks!