Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Comic-Con Week Is Here!

This is it! At last, Comic-Con International is upon us! 'll be set up in Artists Alley (AA-15), with my brand new, limited edition sketchbook, JARFACE. It's 28 pages of fine art explosions in ink, paint, blood and sweat. Each book features an original drawing on the first page, is signed & numbered and comes in its own little bag. Neat!

I'm also debuting a Comic-Con Exclusive Sketch Card, that can be purchased or comes free with a purchase of $20. And, of course, I'll have my catalog of books from IDW Publishing and Image Comics. I'll also have original paintings and comic pages available for sale. Fantastico!


I'll also be doing a signing with the talented batch of miscreants at The Zombie Defense Network booth (#433), Friday 9-11am. I've got an exciting giveaway planned for the first 10 visitors, so don't sleep. You know you love free stuff!

So come visit me and mi amigos Food One and Mike Huddleston, in Artists' Alley. We'll be the weirdos, splattering paint all over, smoking cigars indoors, and chatting up the ladies. Bring us gifts of booze and hallucinogenic food, and we'll make you official members of our secret society!

COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL 2010
@ The San Diego Convention Center
Wed 7/21
- Preview Night - 6pm - 9pm
Thurs 7/22 - Sat 7/24 - 9:30am - 7pm
Sun 7/25 - 9:30am - 5pm

David Crosland/Hiredmeat.com - Artists' Alley #AA-15
*signing at the Zombie Defense Network booth (#433)
on Fri 7/23 @ 9:00am to 10:30am*

No comments: