Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Act Now for Tr!ckster & Comic-Con Sketch Pre-orders!


Look out & shout! I'm now accepting pre-orders for convention sketches, in anticipation of next week's San Diego Comic-Con & Tr!ckster conventions! 

I'll only be in San Diego on Friday through midday Saturday. We can make arrangements for you to pick up your finished artwork during the time I'm there, at the Tr!ckster space (www.trickstertrickster.com). I can also mail your art directly to your home, for a small shipping fee.

I’m accepting sketch pre-orders up until Wednesday, July 17th. Contact me at hiredmeat@gmail.com for pricing info, order placement, questions, and all that good stuff. Serious inquiries only, please.
- Dave C.
Here are some examples of my previous convention sketch commissions:







1 comment: