Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sketch Tuesday Pieces For Sale!

Hey yo! I did another Sketch Tuesday at 111 Minna, in downtown SF. I didn't have my camera on me, so there aren't any photos of kids rocking it. But I did bring home 3 of my pieces from the night. I did a fourth, but it sold just as I was packing up. The artwork below is all for sale. I'm asking $50 each, plus $6 for shipping in the US. Hit me up if you're interested.

"Draw." acrylics & on cardboard

"Experience" acrylics, white-out, & ink on paper

Box." acrylics, white-out, & ink on paper

That's all for now. I'm working like a 2-legged ferret, busting out artwork and collaborating with Deadbeatsister, in preparation for The Alternative Press Expo (APE). I'm sure I'll look like a burnt-out toaster oven by next Friday, but it'll be well worth it. I love the smell of print ink and glue sticks in the morning. It smells like... victory.

The horror... the muh'fuckin' horror!
-Bunker, out!


1 comment:

Jaimie 13 said...

Hey man, how's it going?? I've been a fan of yours for a long time. I used to get to talk to you, and pick up your books at Chicago Wizard con. Anyways, just wanted to drop a line, and say your work is amazing. It's nice to have a place to come and check out your current art.