Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Submerged in IAM8BIT


photo by Jonathan Drake

As some of you may know, I illustrated the poster for this week's SUPER IAM8BIT exhibition. And I'll have an exciting piece of art hanging on the walls. But the fantastic crew at IAM8BIT also asked me to come in and art-bomb the bejeezus out of their lovely new space. So between Sunday and Tuesday, I got to rock on two immaculate Galaga arcade cabinets, two doors and an entire flight of steps. SO much fun!

If you're in the Los Angeles area, please join us for the SUPER IAM8BIT opening reception, tomorrow night from 7-11pm (info below). And if you don't live here, fret not. I'll be posting photos online for all to enjoy.

SUPER IAM8BIT
2147 W. Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
*Opening Night Extravaganza: August 11, 7-11pm*
www.iam8bit.com


"I don't care, pretty baby. Just take me with you."
- Dave

No comments: