Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LIONSEATYOU still available, with one-of-a-kind block print

First of all, many, MANY thanks to the folks who ordered LIONSEATYOU last month. I was blown away by the huge support from everyone who came out to purchase the book. And I was further charmed by the written responses from some of my collectors. I'm so very glad to hear that you're enjoying the drawings and splatters I placed between the covers of this sketchbook. It's definitely one of my proudest productions of last year.

For those who don't yet own it, I still have a small inventory of LIONSEATYOU available. I'm offering them for sale on my website. For a small fee, I'm also offering the one-of-a-kind LIONSEATYOU block prints that came packaged with the pre-ordered copies. These books are in limited supply, so don't miss out. Order yours now, via the link below!

Order LIONSEATYOU (with one-of-a-kind block print) in The Meatshop!

"I'm the pinnacle! That means I reign supreme! And I'm notorious, I'll crush you like a jelly bean! I'M BAD!"
- Gum.

No comments: