Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cure The Music Live Art Pics!




These are pics of the live art I did back in March for the Cure The Music Fundraiser. I had fun rocking this show, despite the monstrous chest cold that was threatening to destroy me that night. My paintings for the night were this tribal-girl-with-flaming-wolf-mask piece, and a painting of good ol' Mega Man.

The Wolf-Mask piece was exciting, with lots of pattern, bright colors and texture. Unfortunately, I don't have a good photo of the finished painting. The Mega Man one was a blast to create, with lots of drips and texture. He's all shot up and worn (mostly, because my fondest memories of the 8-BIT Mega Man games all involve me getting blasted to bits, very quickly), If you look closely, you'll see that he's saying, "Mo' Mega," a shout-out to a very delicious Mr. Lif album.

Off to slumberland....
- King Gum

No comments: